Skip to main content
- You must be registered for the Symposium to present your paper. All presentations will be oral. There will be three sessions in parallel.
- The Session schedule will be provided to all registered participates a few days after the final paper submission date. This will include conference room, time, and session chair.
- You will have 20 min for your presentation followed by 10 min for discussion.
- The audio-visual means for the presentation will be provided by the organization. Please bring your presentation on a USB stick in ppt or pdf format and upload it to the session computer during the break before your session. You will not be able to use your own computer.
- Submitted abstracts will be included in the Abstract Book (printed version).